We currently support following payment options on our website:
- Visa and Master Card
- Credit Card.
- Debit Card.
- Net Banking
- Pay at Store
Pay at store allows you to pay for your order with cash/card at any company owned EVOK store.
To place an order using “pay at store” you need to select “pay at store” payment option on website’s payment page.Orders using “pay at store” payment option can be placed in two ways.
Placing order online at home:- Place order using “pay at store” in comfort of your home and carry the copy of order confirmation mail to store for payment.
Placing order online at store:- you can also place order online at company owned store premises as well and produce the mail copy for payment at store.
All order placed using “Pay at store” option will be valid for 24 hours from order date, within which payment needs to be made for order to be successful. If order duration is more than 24 hours from order date then order will be deemed cancelled and fresh order needs to be placed.
None of the order placed using “pay at store” would be handed over at store.Your order will reach to your delivery address as specified in mail copy within 15 working days.
We do not offer part payment option for any for any of our products.
No, the courier boy is not an authorized person to accept a parcel return/an open parcel and return your cash. In an unlikely event, if you want to return the product, please contact our customer support team or check product return policy .
You can buy on EMI by setting up an EMI on your Credit Card while making a payment, as per the issuer's banks policies. More detail can be found under respective products page, where EMI is available.
Please keep following things ready at the time of online transactions:
1. For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date and your 3D secure password / OAC.
2. For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
3. For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Online shopping with Evok is absolutely safe. Transactions with Evok are via the payment gateway PayU which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Evok.in does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify possible fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective actions to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
The Evok team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone. In fact you should not be sharing this information with anyone else.
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- 1. Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: name, account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- 2. Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer support team for any help.
- You can book order online at http://www.evoktest.martjack.com and do the payment at any of the company owned EVOK store.